Wecome to ETOE - ARCADE Pre-Training Program.
Thank you for registering for the Free Training Session at ETOE.
The Free Training session is scheduled on 1st October 2021 from 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm followed by Pre-Assessment from 4:00 pm. Attending the Pre-Training and the Pre-Assessment is mandatory to attend the Free Training Program starting on Monday.
Please feel free to get all your queries and doubts cleared during this session.
Training Manager at ETOE
Joanathan is a Certified Soft Skill Trainer with a strong passion for Training and Public Speaking. Joanathan has Trained over 20,000+ students and working professionals across the country and abroad.
- Please ensure to log in 10 mins prior to the commencement of the Pre-Training Session.
- Students are expected to be dressed appropriately for the sessions.
- Ensure you are seated in a quiet space and there is no background noise in your Audio and Video.
- Please make sure there are no connectivity issues during the Pre-Training and Pre-Assessment Sessions.
- Always login to the meeting with the Email Id that you used to register with us. (Attendance will not be marked if this is not followed)
- Use the same Email Id provided to us to fill the Pre-Assessment
- Whenever you are being asked for Email ID, always provide the Id you have provided to the us.
- It is compulsory for students to switch on their videos throughout the session.
- All students are expected to participate throughout the session, students who are not participative/ interactive will not be eligible to write the Pre-Assessment Test.
- It is the duty and responsibility of the student to ensure a good device and Data Connection is available. At no point of time will excuses like slow network speed, data connectivity issues, be entertained. Students are expected to make sure that an alternate is available at all points of time.