Congratulations on registering at ETOE.
Monday to Saturday: 9.30AM to 5PM
You are about to begin one of the most exciting stages in your life and every trainer, employee, at ETOE are committed to making it an enriching experience for you.
ETOE with its depth of culture, tradition and commitment to value-based quality training ensures that at the end of your period of training with us you are well prepared for your finest hour, i.e. stepping into your professional career. Whether you are beginning or continuing your training journey with us, we look forward to learning, exploring, and growing together.
The endorsement of the quality of training imparted at ETOE is the trust of 500+ Companies who have empaneled with us to recruit our corporate ready students.
Our advice to you is to take full advantage of the opportunities that we offer. The 36 Hr Free Training Program starts on Monday, 4th October 2021 from 9:30 am to 9th October 2021.
Wishing you all the very best for a great, professionally enriching week ahead!
Training Specialist at ETOE
Influencing, communicating and listening effectively at all levels to promote understanding and buy-in to core issues, Sunitha has been involved in teaching, coaching and training for more than 11 years with the intention of dramatically increasing profit, productivity, and performance of people. She is a trained leader working in the field of education, helping people achieve their dreams.
She has trained professionals, teachers, students, trainees and staff at various levels in different areas. She has proven ability in designing and conducting customized training programs and ensuring that training & development initiatives are aligned with the organizational goals and culture by utilizing learning tools and methodology. She has trained over 3000 teachers and over 10000 students. Academically, she holds an M.A. in English & is currently pursuing her doctorate in English from Bharathiar University. She is passionate about inspiring lives and transforming people. Because of her dedication, she is well known for her highly charged, energetic and power-packed training sessions.
Training Instructions for Students
1. Always login to the meeting with the Email Id you have provided to your college (Attendance will not be marked if this is not followed)
2. Use the same Email Id provided to your college to fill the Pre-Assessment, Post-Assessment & Feedback Forms
3. Whenever you are being asked for an Email ID, always provide the Id you have provided to the college.
4. In case you are not aware of the Email Id you have provided or if it needs to be changed kindly reach out to your Coordinators.
5. At any point in time if you are being asked for an Email ID by anyone from us at ETOE, always ensure you provide the email Id you have provided to the college.
6. Kindly ensure you join the session 5 mins prior to commencement of the class. A maximum grace period of 5 mins will be given after the session begins. If a student attempts to join the session after 5 mins, he/she will not be permitted to enter the class and will be marked absent for the entire session.
7. Attendance is captured via screenshots during the session. If a student is not on the list, he/she will be marked absent.
8. No excuses will be entertained for missing any session
9. A student should maintain a minimum of 85% attendance Every Day to successfully complete the program. Students who do not have minimum attendance on any given day will not be allowed to attend the rest of the sessions, and will not be eligible for any placement opportunities through ETOE.
10. In order to be eligible for placement opportunities a student MUST:
a. Complete the Pre and Post Assessment test
b. Maintain 85% attendance
c. Complete the feedback form post-interview
d. Successfully complete the Mock Interview round
e. Share the updated resume within 24 hours of completion of the training program.
11. All students are expected to participate throughout the session, students who are not participative/ interactive will not be eligible for placement opportunities in top companies
12. Students will be evaluated throughout the session by the trainer and will be mapped to companies based on their performance and interaction during the session
13. It is compulsory for students to switch on their videos throughout the session, students who do not switch on their video cameras will be considered absent from the session. No excuses will be entertained in this regard
14. It is the duty and responsibility of the student to ensure a good device and Data Connection is available. At no point in time will excuses like slow network speed, data connectivity issues, be entertained. Students are expected to make sure that an alternate is available at all points in time.
15. Ensure you are seated in a quiet space and there is no background disturbance in your Audio and Video.
16. Students are expected to be dressed appropriately for the sessions. Thank you, and wishing you a great learning experience!!